Uttar Pradesh has been developing by leaps and bounds under Akhilesh Yadav. After introducing the E-Challans, coded autos, Dial-100 etc. in the state, the UPCM has now decided to regulate the traffic. Akhilesh Government is very soon going to launch Integrated Traffic Management System and Smart City Surveillance Scheme is 12 cities. According to the officials, this will reduce the travel time of the residents by almost 42%.
The first phase for the same will be implemented n Gautam Budhh Nagar and Lucknow, and after fine-tuning it will be propagated in other parts of the state. The benefits of these two schemes combined will be:
- The travel time will be reduced.
- Travel time during peak hours to be reduced by 42%.
- Accident rate will go down by 30%.
- Pollution will be reduced by 11%.
- Road engineering will increase the distance but will reduce the time taken to reach the destination.
- High tech cameras will be introduced to improve security.
- Automate traffic systems will be found at every crossing.
- CCTV will be controlled by one central office.
- Fixed cameras, NPR cameras, emergency call box, video analytics will be established.
Details are being finalized by Noida Authority for Gautam Budhh Nagar and by state officials for Lucknow. It is being looked into by Nagar Nigam, UP Police Commissioners, and other related departments. Akhilesh Yadav has directed the committee to complete work at the earliest, so that these schemes can be implemented on time.
Social Samajwadi is looking forward to these new reforms which will ensure a happy journey for all!